MICROTEK UPS SEBz Series is Micro Controller design based , LARGEST SELLING SERIES of Extend-ed Backup External Battery UPS Systems. It comes with many user friendly features. It has Voltage Range Selection Switch and can be operated in Standard Voltage Range from 100V~300V and Narrow Voltage Range from 180V~260V.
UPS SEBz Series Models are based on Intelli Pure Sinewave Technology which ensures Noiseless,Safe and Efficient Performance along with Longer Backup
All MICROTEK UPS SEBz Series Models are based on IPS Technology and Saves Electricity so that every UPS become free in 3 Years.
||1 Battery System (12 VDC)
- Micro Controller Based Intelligent Control Design.
- LED Display Indications (Status & Fault)
- CCCV Technology with Auto Trickle Mode
- Smart Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection
- Battery State Monitoring
- Multi-Stage Battery Charger
- Mains Input Voltage Range Slide Selection Switch
- Over Load/Short Circuit Protection: If the UPS is excessively Overloaded in UPS Mode or encounters a Short Circuit, it will go into Protection Mode. The Output will Shut Down in this case.
- Battery Deep Discharge/Over Charge Protection: The UPS has In-built Electronic Protection Circuit that protects the Batteries from getting Deep Discharged or Over Charged.
- MAINS ON
- UPS ON
- BATTERY CHARGING
- BATTERY LOW
- FAULT INDICATION
|Input Voltage (Standard range)
||100 V ~ 300 V
|Input Voltage (Narrow range)
||180V ~ 260 V
|Output Voltage (Mains Mode)
||Same as Input
|Output Voltage (UPS Mode)
||200V~ 230V ± 10%
|Output Waveform (Mains Mode)
||Same as Input
|Output Waveform (UPS Mode)
|Switchover from Mains to UPS and UPS to Mains
|UPS Transfer Time
||≤ 15 msec.
||Micro Controller Based Design with IPS Technology
|Battery Charging Current
||Constant Charging approx. 10% of the rated Battery Current in AH
|UPS Overload / UPS Short-circuit
||110% / 300%
|Browns on Mains Voltage
||100V ± 40V
|Efficiency (Battery Mode)
|Auto Reset Feature
|Input DC Range
||10.5 V ~ 14.2 V
|Charging Current (Standard)
||10 Amps ± 1 Amps
|Charging Current (High)
||14 Amps ± 1 Amps
There are no reviews for this product.